- Owner Representative
About the Position:
To apply the project plan as per the SUD objective, to Monitor the achieved progress and send daily reports to the direct manager.
- To evaluate the construction achieved and take the necessary decisions as per the achievements that has been done.
- Participating in the evaluation and exclusion of contractors in coordination with the management departments when the contractor does not comply with quality instructions and industry principles
- Supervising the job progress done by consultants and contractors according to the concluded contract, follow-up on their extracts and he has the right to replace one of them.
- Academic qualification: – Bachelor of Engineering (civil or architecture)
- Years of experience in the same field of work: 10 to 15 years of experience and preferable to have PMP certificate
- Leadership personality distinguished by communication skills and the ability to negotiate and persuade
- Analytical ability and predictability and the ability to plan and implement
- The ability to maintain policies and Safety.
Apply to :
Note : Please mention the job title in the subject.