Senior Planning Engineer
- Submit time schedule for all types of projects loaded with all kind of resources.
- Create WBS and logical activities sequences with the total project plan.
- Determines critical-path activities and verify interfaces between design, procurement and execution.
- Prepare a weekly reports on project progress
- Coordinate with the project manager to ensure good execution of the plan
- Analysis and review BOQs
- Submit and review quantities survey.
- Submit budgeting plan for the projects.
- Create cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor expenses as the project is executed.
- Submit variances reports schedule and cost and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare weekly updates for the projects .
- Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
- Participate in feasibility studies for the new project
- Create project closing reports
- B.sc in Architecture / Civil department.
- Experience needed from 8-10 years.
- Sites experience is a must.
- Proficiency in primavera is a must.
- Have a project management skills.
- PMP certified is preferred.
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Have a communication and presentation skills.
8 to 10 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
1 open position